Your website is an essential part of your business. It’s where your customers go to learn about your services, products, get pricing and other information.
In order to keep your website in tip top shape, you need to maintain and care for it just like your body needs to be cared for and maintained.
Here are 7 tips to keep your Website in top performance and may also improve your Google ranking.
1. Make sure your website is mobile friendly
More and more users are accessing information on their mobile devices. How does your website look and respond in mobile mood?
2. Fresh with updated content
Keeping your website fresh to encourage visitors:
- New blogs, news and/or events
- Update with new photos/video
- Gather recent testimonials
3. Necessary, relevant, concise information
- What problem are you solving for your customer?
- Are you clearly showing how you are the best for solving that problem?
4. Streamline navigation
- How clear and streamlined is the customer interaction on your site
- Do you have a clear navigation menu?
- Does your site have a prominent CTA (Call to Action)?
5. Consistent brand
- Are you telling your unique story?
- Does the content on your website reflect your brand?
- Is your website welcoming?
6. Check and remove broken links, outdated content
7. Updated Maintenance
Are your Plugins up to date to help prevent hacks and ensure good website performance.
If your website is guilty of any of the above, no worries. Start by making small changes.
Thinking that you may need a new website for your small business?
Contact us and see how we can help. When we build a new small business website, we build it with these things in mind. Let’s get started on building your business a new, useful, and magnetic website that your clients will actually want to visit!
Tell us what changes you made to transition your website and how they worked for you. Interested to hear in the comments.